Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pvt.Penguin
Rank 3
Rank 3
Pvt.Penguin

Penguin apply [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]   Penguin apply [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am

Name in game: Dr.Penguin
Rank In Forum: 3
Rank In Game: 10
Recommended by an Umbrella Corporation member? : Ada Wong Very Happy
150 words about you: My name is Dr.Penguin I was work in special secrete base in Russia. When project Nemessis failed I was experiment. They applyed me P-Virus ( XD P-Penguin xD ). I am super soldier and nobody can stop me. My primary function is killing STARS and Humans. I have killing in my blood. I have seen die a lot of people. My family gived me to Umrella Corporation when I am 14 years old. Now Umrella Corporation sending me to Las Venturas to help right hand of Albert Wesker to Don_Marelos in fight vs STARS and stupid Humans Very Happy. Now its our fight and our world where we can do everythink what we want.New STARS leader cant stop us. This is Umrela server. This is Las Venturas and its our world! THE END
THX for reading this story Very Happy and accept me to Umbrella Corporation. Umbrella Corporation our bisines is life itself. Best regards Penguin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]   Penguin apply [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Approved ON TESTS

Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]   Penguin apply [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Airborne test : C

Team Work test : A

Drive test :A-

MARK : B

Welcome in Umbrella Corporation Private Penguin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]   Penguin apply [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguin apply [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1