Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Don Marelos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VIKING
Rank 5
Rank 5
VIKING

Report Don Marelos Empty
PostSubject: Report Don Marelos   Report Don Marelos EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

name of Admin:Don_Marelos
Data: 17/09/2012
reason of report :Abouse Admin CMDs . He Remove my 200 Score for relog because i were zombie 5 times i have never seen that other admins remove score to player for that! i remember amine to allow player to relog if he were zombie many times!
ok now second he kill me for suicide why he dont remove score to others on suicide? it is abuse it Don must be Punished!
proof ( S. S or other players):https://imgur.com/a/TBObN#0

P.S- I dont need any other low ranked admins spam here i need don and amine! here!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

Report Don Marelos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Don Marelos   Report Don Marelos EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 am

1. All admins cant use removescore 1.1 We have cmd for this and its called /team before amine dont had this

2. You can speak with other players and they are taking too removescore Players with lower score are taking just warning in /pm or /slap

Nothing to say something more if you want speak with my "boss" you can pm him or speak with him on facebook
Nothing to say more.
Back to top Go down
VIKING
Rank 5
Rank 5
VIKING

Report Don Marelos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Don Marelos   Report Don Marelos EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

There is Not enything rule for relog + for suicide
U are Head Admin U Can make RUles or Correct it
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

Report Don Marelos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Don Marelos   Report Don Marelos EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 am

I can make rules but i cant edit game rules they are outdated + we have there rules "Dont Driveby" or "Dont carkill"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Don Marelos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Don Marelos   Report Don Marelos Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Don Marelos
Page 1 of 1