Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaveN
Rank 4
Rank 4
RaveN

Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? Empty
PostSubject: Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????   Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The guy who Storm slaped was a armour hacker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He insulted Somone i dont know who, he said `Fu** your motherĀ“
Back to top Go down
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]
Rank 4
Rank 4
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]

PostSubject: Re: Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????   Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am

Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? 2994923237 Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? 1122621599

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RaveN
Rank 4
Rank 4
RaveN

PostSubject: Re: Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????   Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

Ahh soo he insulted us both

But u cant slap people Because they dont answer

Razz
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????   Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 am

2. The administrator acts as a professional, even if not professional, do not use any insults or abusing his power

Administrator Rules

I think you know what mean REASON IF I WILL SEE THAT AGAIN YOU WILL FLY OUT FROM ADMIN TEAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????   Stormeus -Is this Legal ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormeus -Is this Legal ?????
Page 1 of 1