Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Sotmreus abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymnĂ˝

Admin Sotmreus abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

name of Admin: Stormeus
Data: 10/5/2012
reason of report : he abusing kick and slap cmd he says dont kill me and when some do he kicks him with the reason: GO
proof ( S. S or other players): kuboo was there ask him i have S.S too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]
Rank 4
Rank 4
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:24 am

1. the slaps are for test because when im shoot the player dont lose hp when im slap he lost im do test.

2. when im played with dog, vector and more regulars players vector say dont kill : who kill get kick .

3. im sayed sorry for all players for wrong kick im just do it fast and im want say go f**k hacker and im type wrong id player .

SORRY FOR IT REALLY SORRY IM DONT DO IT INTENTIONALLY .
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:35 am

1. For test slap do it 2 3 times Dont spam SCREEN
2. What is this???? "GO" Reason is because you need to write reason for kick him ( Airbreak,Armour hack,etc.)

Back to top Go down
AnonymnĂ˝

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:41 am

LT. Makarov wrote:
1. the slaps are for test because when im shoot the player dont lose hp when im slap he lost im do test.

2. when im played with dog, vector and more regulars players vector say dont kill : who kill get kick .

3. im sayed sorry for all players for wrong kick im just do it fast and im want say go f**k hacker and im type wrong id player .

SORRY FOR IT REALLY SORRY IM DONT DO IT INTENTIONALLY .

Stormeus u r always abusing marelos knows it even better then me that how you abuse and for the test you used it to evade death not for hack testing you slapped him because he was biting you so you would survive
Back to top Go down
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]
Rank 4
Rank 4
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 am

NEVER DONT LIE MAN YOU GOOD PLAYER BUT DONT LIE IM NEVER DO IT .

HE DONT LOSE HP .

AND IM WAS SAY Don IM im was want say go f**k hacker but im do it fast and wrongly im type inter .

IM SAYED SORRY ITS NEVER BE AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
@Amine_Mejrhirrou
Rank 5
Rank 5
@Amine_Mejrhirrou

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:53 am

Finaly Desision ! Strom is Kicked from admin team for (Admin power abuse ) his stats will be returned to regular player
Back to top Go down
https://t-vi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Sotmreus abuse   Admin Sotmreus abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Sotmreus abuse
Page 1 of 1