Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Password Problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I don't understand why, but today when i try to join the server and i write my password it keeps telling me my password is wrong, but i know for a fact that my password is correct so i don't understand why it is telling me that it's not right, can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
VIKING
Rank 5
Rank 5
VIKING

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 am

maybe you changed pw and u cant remember
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

Lt.Vector wrote:
No i know i didn't, i had even written it down the first time i joined the server and its the same, i dont know whats wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Sgt.lone wolf
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sgt.lone wolf

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am

BaZzAr wrote:
Lt.Vector wrote:
No i know i didn't, i had even written it down the first time i joined the server and its the same, i dont know whats wrong with it

i know the problem, you have a little memory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Sgt.lone wolf wrote:
BaZzAr wrote:
Lt.Vector wrote:

i know the problem, you have a little memory Very Happy

I know its right, its not wrong so i dont know why i cant log in, i haven't changed iit and i have remembered it since the day i made the account (i play alot so i wouldn't forget just like that)
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 pm

I have created a new account called BaZzArZHaZzArD, if its not possible for me to reset my password on BaZzAr, would it be possible to transfer my score and money to this account?
Back to top Go down
LUKA_EX
Rank 2
Rank 2
LUKA_EX

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm

bazzar double post! Smile you guys didn't realise the problem was me im hacking all the accounts i know and hate. beware
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 pm

LUKA_EX wrote:
bazzar double post! Smile you guys didn't realise the problem was me im hacking all the accounts i know and hate. beware
um i dont even know you, so why are you hacking me? hmm are you Gonza? or Micaela? i bet you are
Back to top Go down
Sgt.lone wolf
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sgt.lone wolf

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 pm

LUKA is baki borther, it's just a 1m20 guys if i see him in real life he piss on him.. just a little geek and asshole.
Back to top Go down
LUKA_EX
Rank 2
Rank 2
LUKA_EX

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Sgt.lone wolf wrote:
LUKA is baki borther, it's just a 1m20 guys if i see him in real life he piss on him.. just a little geek and asshole.
this is why im hacking the server baki loves it soo much so i gotta eliminite he's love ones but baki is in canada fiinishing school so i have the control hahahah
EDIT: are you even an admin? u should not insult me Smile im talking normal with pitty full thought.
Back to top Go down
Баки
Rank 5
Rank 5
Баки

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 pm

LUKA_EX wrote:
Sgt.lone wolf wrote:
this is why im hacking the server baki loves it soo much so i gotta eliminite he's love ones but baki is in canada fiinishing school so i have the control hahahah
EDIT: are you even an admin? u should not insult me Smile im talking normal with pitty full thought.
luka stfu man i'll be playing now i must download gta , im not dead
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

LUKA_EX wrote:
Sgt.lone wolf wrote:
Wow lol, seriously you ruin my account just to spite your brother? haha so pathetic i pitty you, no wonder baki never told me about you i would also be ashamed to have something like you related to me.
Back to top Go down
Баки
Rank 5
Rank 5
Баки

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

BaZzAr wrote:
LUKA_EX wrote:
Sgt.lone wolf wrote:
Wow lol, seriously you ruin my account just to spite your brother? haha so pathetic i pitty you, no wonder baki never told me about you i would also be ashamed to have something like you related to me.
he's jelous becuse i have more girls than him... ok i can admit i stole 2 gf's of him XD ;D this is why he hates me
Luka you'll never be like me everybody likes me here but nobody likes you and you know why Smile (i dont want to say thus words)
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: :/   Password Problems EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 pm

I am assuming that my password cant be changed back and i will never be able to play again? thanks... thanks alot
Back to top Go down
LUKA_EX
Rank 2
Rank 2
LUKA_EX

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 am

BaZzAr wrote:
I am assuming that my password cant be changed back and i will never be able to play again? thanks... thanks alot
lol then i hack it again
Back to top Go down
BaZzAr
Rank 1
Rank 1
BaZzAr

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: ?   Password Problems EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 am

LUKA_EX wrote:
BaZzAr wrote:
lol then i hack it again

What? i cant access my account so i havent changed my password, what the hell is wrong with you? I understand that what baki did was wrong but are you for real?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Password Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password Problems   Password Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Password Problems
Page 1 of 1