Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doom KiLLeR Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doom KiLLeR Apply Empty
PostSubject: Doom KiLLeR Apply   Doom KiLLeR Apply EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Name in game: DooM_KiLLeR

Rank In Forum: 4

Rank In Game: 101

Recommended by an Umbrella Corporation member? : No

100 words about you:

Hello i am Doom killer my real name is Abdul and i am from Pakistan before coming the Umbrella Corporation i was in the Leadership of Raccoon Police Department S.T.A.R.S. Days past and when looking that there were no thrills and Talents to achieve the goal all were lazy and dull i decided to leave this opportunity. I saw how the Best T-virus tracking system Umbrella Corporation was doing his job, Excited, Talented, Confident and Brave! The thing i always dreamed of i found in it. I have also heard that if the Doom KiLLeR Apply 2095117748 of a Army is a Lion and the army are Dogs the army will fight like Lions but if the Doom KiLLeR Apply 2095117748 is dog but the army is Lion they will fight like dogs and because i Found Doom KiLLeR Apply 2095117748 As Lion i decided to take my step in and begin a new life with new Confidence,
Back to top Go down
Golgeler
Rank 4
Rank 4
Golgeler

Doom KiLLeR Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom KiLLeR Apply   Doom KiLLeR Apply EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 am

Lol ? I am a bit confused but it's ok.You're good shooter/player.So ,

+1
Back to top Go down

Doom KiLLeR Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom KiLLeR Apply   Doom KiLLeR Apply EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:10 am

Thanks for trusting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doom KiLLeR Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom KiLLeR Apply   Doom KiLLeR Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Doom KiLLeR Apply
Page 1 of 1