Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Actors for the VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@Amine_Mejrhirrou
Rank 5
Rank 5
@Amine_Mejrhirrou

Need Actors for the  VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: Need Actors for the VIDEO   Need Actors for the  VIDEO EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:35 pm

i'm gonna make a video like a small episode (that will be the 1st episode)
this video will be the story of an Umbrella Corps Commander
i need 8 ACTORS for this
So if you are interested just PM me and i will Contact you to give all the informations u need to know

i already have the video script program for each Actor, it's not a lot of work and it will be a good thing ! your name will of course appear in the credits and u will get +5 reputation points for helping
Back to top Go down
https://t-vi.forumotion.com

Need Actors for the VIDEO
Page 1 of 1