Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amine please fix it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]
Rank 4
Rank 4
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]

Amine please fix it. Empty
PostSubject: Amine please fix it.   Amine please fix it. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:42 am

Thanks for make me admin in game Very Happy , but i dont in lists of admins so please change it or if you have for this enother answer please PM me .

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Amine please fix it.   Amine please fix it. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

This is exactly so made for intelligent Hackers. Hackers come on and play with he Hacks she type /admins and she see "no admins online". So he think he can hack, but you are Admin and you can kick/ban him.
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: Amine please fix it.   Amine please fix it. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 am

BlazeRay wrote:
This is exactly so made for intelligent Hackers. Hackers come on and play with he Hacks she type /admins and she see "no admins online". So he think he can hack, but you are Admin and you can kick/ban him.

He means add in Forum admins (white blue nick)
Will be added CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amine please fix it.   Amine please fix it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amine please fix it.
Page 1 of 1