Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need my score and rank back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eazy_95
Rank 2
Rank 2
eazy_95

I need my score and rank back Empty
PostSubject: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Can yall give me my rank and score back? heres some screen shots of my preivous score and rank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Nobody will dont get his rank back

Back to top Go down
eazy_95
Rank 2
Rank 2
eazy_95

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Marelos wrote:
Nobody will dont get his rank back

why not? tell y not give me my old rank and score back?
Back to top Go down
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]
Rank 4
Rank 4
[R.E]Ivan.L[ZER]

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Cuz amine make new anti hack system and some new mod and he delete all accounts of server , you start with rank 0 and all was start with rank 0 , its youre problem then you inactive .
Back to top Go down
eazy_95
Rank 2
Rank 2
eazy_95

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

Pvt.STORM wrote:
Cuz amine make new anti hack system and some new mod and he delete all accounts of server , you start with rank 0 and all was start with rank 0 , its youre problem then you inactive .
dude no one is ever on (or at least in my time zone) the server like when I was playing back when baki and kristy used to be around so thats why im so "inactive" cause its hard to find when the server was players in it
Back to top Go down
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 am

Your score will dont be taken back

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need my score and rank back   I need my score and rank back Empty

Back to top Go down

I need my score and rank back
Page 1 of 1