Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet problem

Go down 
+3
Kristy
VIKING
Marelos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marelos
Rank 5
Rank 5
Marelos

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 am

When i start games internet games (minecraft,teraria,gta.......) i got ping 5644 and my internet turns off in game Crash I reinstalled internet but i still got this problems
Back to top Go down
VIKING
Rank 5
Rank 5
VIKING

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 am

When i have problem like that i am calling in my net office and i am telling tham to restart my net
after that MY NET IS FIXED
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Kristy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

Contact your local administrator(In whatever type of computer you got like:XP,90,8000,7,Vista)
Back to top Go down
Sgt.lone wolf
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sgt.lone wolf

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm

If you have a internet box in WI-FII, you have a button relaunch, poush it and that will relaunch the box and wait 5-6 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Баки
Rank 5
Rank 5
Баки

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:01 am

Lt.Marelos wrote:
When i start games internet games (minecraft,teraria,gta.......) i got ping 5644 and my internet turns off in game Crash I reinstalled internet but i still got this problems
Didn't know your a minecraft fan Surprised i d k i had this problem in the old times so i cant remember how i'd fixed it
Back to top Go down
Xander123
New User
New User

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:43 am

Try to reset your router (Wi-Fi) - but not sure
Back to top Go down
[SO]Hunker
Rank 4
Rank 4
[SO]Hunker

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 am

Marelos wrote:

use rest than go to 192.168.1.1 than chour name and pass [ internet pass\name]
try agin

or call your internet service
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet problem   Internet problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet problem
Page 1 of 1