Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shooting for the ping

Go down 
+2
VIKING
Shiko_Hino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiko_Hino
New User
New User

Shooting for the ping Empty
PostSubject: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:09 pm

I noticed that many players have bad shooting. I think this topic will help some.

Ping concept.

Ping - tool to check the connections on networks based on TCP / IP.
It sends requests to the protocol specified network node and captures the incoming responses. The time between sending a request and receiving the answer allows you to define bilateral delay on the route and frequency of packet loss, that is, indirectly determine the load on the channels of transmission and intermediate devices.

Lagrange (born lag, delay, delay) - the time spent in the packet of information in computer networks from client to server and back from the server to the client, measured in milliseconds. Lag associated with the connection speed and congestion of channels all the way from client to server.

How to use:
You can find out the connection speed, so the ping shows how many requests failed in the second. You can also find out that the signal quality by looking at how many answers do not come. It is often used players in multiplayer games, because the quality of communication for them is very important.

Where to see ping?
Can you see your ping or opponent by pressing Tab.

How does this use?
Knowing the opponent's ping, you can adjust your shooting for accuracy of impact, fire must be proactive in the direction of the player.

Where to shoot?
- The minimum and thus is a good ping, approximately equal to 30-50. In the players with the ping to shoot in advance about where it will be 30-50 milliseconds, about on 0.5sm of the skin.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- 50-100 in such a ping to shoot ahead of the 40-50ms, about 1 cm from the skin.

- Ping 100-150. about 1-1.5cm from the player skin.

- 150-200 In this shoot around 1.5-2cm from the skin. But this and a little higher pings are predictable. That is, if a person is experienced and knows how to maneuver well in combat, then you get into it will be very difficult, as it frequently changes direction, you can see how it goes in one direction, but in fact he can move in a completely different .

to fire on the ping influenced by such factors:
- The distance of the enemy from you.
That is, the farther away from your opponent, the closer to the skin will be the point at which to shoot.
Accordingly, the closer, so it is on, but not by much.
- The speed of movement.
With each weapon a player is moved at different speeds.
For example a person with diglyme speed faster than if it had been with m4 or ak47
The heavier the weapon, the slower, respectively, slightly reduced ping point.
- Accelerated pace.
With accelerated race to get into the enemy very hard, as it increases its distance from the real location of the skin, it is necessary to consider when shooting at enemies with rapid running.
- Your own ping.
Your own Ping also affects the speed of receiving data from the server, which increases the distance from the skin to the place where to shoot (I'm not sure this is 100%)
"If you have not leased - stocked validolom"

How to train fire.
First find a mate. Agree on terms of training.
Player "A" - it'll be you, the player "B" - your partner.
A player the "B" in aiming you move in different directions, say the left five steps and right in five steps. Your task will be to catch the ping player "B" shooting at him from different types of weapons. Change roles, taking turns practicing shooting at each other. You can do the same exercise, but the player "B" will move at an accelerated run.

Do not forget ourselves continually and variously move in battle, it is much to increase your chances of winning.

(c) Who first wrote it I do not know. All of this was copied from one site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

lolz i know that
Back to top Go down
Shiko_Hino
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I started this thread to help newbies. Since this topic here is not present, it might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: [No title]   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:28 pm

THANX FOR HELP Very Happy

U ARE AMIZING Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiko_Hino
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Shiko_Hino wrote:
xD
lol i was know that Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 pm

[SAK][39]KILLER wrote:
Shiko_Hino wrote:
xD
lol i was know that Wink
this is lag shoot
Back to top Go down
VIKING
Rank 5
Rank 5
VIKING

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 pm

I KNOW LAGG SHOOT RULES Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Баки
Rank 5
Rank 5
Баки

PostSubject: e   Shooting for the ping EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Man i know lag shoot i use it always but this is good for newbies who dont know lag shoot Smile
Back to top Go down
[27]Killer
Rank 3
Rank 3
[27]Killer

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:34 am

This is a lagshoot guide.
To do a great lagshoot , you need a ruller Smile.
Kidding.

Btw you forget something.
You need to check your own Ping to not only your ping.
So.
Ex:
Your ping : 120
Your enemy ping : 200

So , this is like mathematic.
120: 100 = 1.2cm
200: 100 = 2.0cm
_______________+
= 3.2cm

and add some tips:
If they are running = 2x more length lagshoot
if they are sprint = 3x more length lagshoot

so
If they are running = 3.2 x 2 = 6.4cm
If they are sprint = 3.2 x 3 = 9.6cm

Back to top Go down
Pvt.Alae
Rank 4
Rank 4
Pvt.Alae

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 am

[SAK][39]KILLER wrote:
Shiko_Hino wrote:
xD
lol i was know that Wink

I didn't know it , thanks Shiko. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 am

alae typr in youtube lag shoot Wink
Back to top Go down
GeN2r@l
Rank 3
Rank 3
GeN2r@l

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 am

I khow how to lag shoot verrrry WELL , If someone needs help with lag shoot ill HELP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting for the ping   Shooting for the ping Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting for the ping
Page 1 of 1